5 Different Types of Blackjack: With Expert Advice on When to Play
Blackjack is a game that has been around since the 18th century. It’s one of the most popular casino games, and it’s also known as Twenty-One or Pontoon in some regions. There are many different types of Blackjack available today, but they all have different rules and gameplay elements. In this article, we’re going to talk about five types of Blackjack.
5 types of Blackjack other than the Classic version:
- Super Fun 21: This variation is similar to the basic Blackjack game, but it has some bonuses that can help you win more hands. For example, if a player draws an ace, they’ll be given another card (either face up or face down) from one of the other two decks so long as their total doesn’t exceed 22.
- European Blackjack Gold Series: Players are dealt six cards instead of two at once. If there’s no bust on either side, then each player will have three hands. An ace is counted as 11 points instead of one in this variation.
- Vegas Strip Blackjacks: This type of game is played with two decks, and players are dealt six cards at once to make three hands. The object here is to get a total that’s closer than 21 but still less than 26.
- Spanish Blackjack: Played with seven or eight decks per hand, it differs from Classic blackjack by using double zero (00) for face cards rather than having them count as ten each as they do in other variations.
- Perfect Pairs Royalty Free Slot Game: There are no face cards in this version, and the lowest hand is a two-card total of 11. Unlike in other variations, players can split any pair twice.
Play all these different variations of Blackjack at mamasboyct.com.