Whether you are planning to build a new commercial warehouse or an existing structure is in need of roof repairs, you will need the services of an industrial roofer. As in most sectors, there are good and not so good companies servicing the industrial roofing needs and with that in mind, here are few of the attributes that a good commercial roofing contractor would possess.
- Transparent pricing structure – There should be no secrets regarding how a commercial roofing contractor calculates your fee. When you ask for a written quotation, all costs should be intemised, showing you exactly where your money is going.
- Long warranty – When a commercial roofing contractor does some work for you, they should issue a long warranty and that would be in writing. Should you ever encounter any issues, a call is all it takes to have someone come out and take a look.
- Honest appraisal – When you ask an industrial roofer to assess your roof, they should give you an accurate estimation and should there be several solutions, you will be made aware of the pros and cons of each, helping you to make the right choices when it comes to effective repairs.
- Reliability – A commercial roofing contractor should be good to his word and if you receive a completion date, that would be honoured. Dealing with an established company means they have the resources to deal with employee absenteeism and equipment shortages. Any company that has been in business for at least 5 years would have the resources to ensure that contracts are completed according to schedule.
- Competitive prices – The best industrial roofing contractor doesn’t necessarily have to be the most expensive; commercial roofing prices in Perth are very competitive, as there is a lot of companies in this sector.
- Attention to detail – A good roofing company would set very high standards and whenever the team finish work for the day, everything is cleaned up and once the contract is completed, you would be invited to inspect the site.
- Service with a smile – From the receptionist to the labourer, all employees should be pleasant and have a ‘can do’ attitude, which makes it a pleasure to do business. Being customer focused is important for every business and successful companies adopt a service-minded attitude.
Of course, the best way to choose a contractor is from a personal recommendation, but if you don’t have that luxury, check to see whether the contractor is a member of any trade federations or associations.